Back to School
School Starts August 22
We are excited to begin the new school year with your child and their peers!
Attendance and wellness are very important factors in your child's academic success. We consider your child's safety, wellness, nutrition and education our highest priorities. However, we must work together with you to best meet your child's needs. Please review the information below to help your child have a very successful school year.
- Find your bus
- Attendance/Bell Times
- Stay Connected
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Student Grades & Records
- School Safety
- Early pick up from school
- Behavior Guide
How do I determine which school my child should attend?
- Enter your home address into Find My Address.
To determine the correct bus stop for your child:
- Visit Bus Routes.
- Select your child’s school and find the stop closest to your home.
Who do I call if my child has not returned home from school on time?
- First call your child’s school
- If you do not get an answer, call transportation at 918-833-8100
- Note: buses may run 10-minutes after the posted stop time
Who do talk to about transportation for students with special needs?
- Call our special needs transportation representative at 918-833-8148 or email@example.com.
- Note: There is a 3-5 day processing window for all new applications
TPS students in grades 9-12 can ride Metropolitan Tulsa Transit Authority buses for free any day of the week. Students must present a valid TPS student I.D. Check times using the MTTA Trip Planner at www.tulsatransit.org. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 918-582-2100 for additional information.
The district and your school use various social media and other communications tools to keep you informed and involved.
- Visit your school's website for their social media channels.
- Install the SchoolWay app on your smartphone to receive timely notifications from your selected district, school(s), school organizations, teachers, etc.
- Follow the district's social media channels.
To view your child’s grades, attendance and other information:
- Parents - Student Grades
- Select “Create Account” and provide requested information
- Sign in using your created account and password
- Student data, including class schedules, will be available Aug 22.
To request a transcript, visit Student Records/Transcripts.
- Visit School Safety
- Includes TIPS for reporting an incident, school emergency procedures and more.
- Make sure your child's school has your accurate emergency contact information.
- Please obey traffic signs and stay alert when driving in a school zone.
T-Dap Immunization Required
2018-19 School Year, 7th & 12th Graders are now required to have the T-Dap immunization.
TPS Nurses will provide this immunization, free of charge, if eligible.
Questions or to schedule an immunization: