Learn about the exciting opportunities that await students at Rogers.
Learn more about the proposed grade configuration changes for the 2020-2021 school year.
Superintendent Deborah Gist announced the beginning of the naming process for the new Rogers stadium.
A new Oklahoma law is allowing students to pre-register to vote earlier than before. AP history teacher Emily Harris is helping them get prepared to do their civic duty.
Rogers held a groundbreaking ceremony for its new stadium. The $415 million dollar bond project was passed by voters in 2015 and is expected to be finished in a year.
On Thursday, Jan. 30 at 6p.m., Tulsa Public Schools will host a community meeting at Wilson Teaching and Learning and Learning Academy.
Tulsa Board of Education approved Superintendent Deborah Gist’s recommendations to close Grimes, Wright, and Jones elementary schools and to consolidate Mark Twain Elementary School and Wayman Tisdale Fine Arts Academy into the Tisdale building effective in the 2020-2021 school year.
Howdy Burger donated $1,100 to the Strong Tomorrows program.
Tulsa Public Schools provides students with opportunities to learn in dual-languages.
An important message from Dr. Gist.
Will Rogers College High School
3909 E. 5 Pl.
Tulsa, OK 74112
In the News
- Tulsa World: Tulsa-area students are 'Changemakers' in their schools, community
- News on 6: Famous Concert Pianist Returns To Tulsa For Special Performance
- News on 6: Tulsa Tech Spirit Stick
- KJRH: Will Rogers High School adds $4 million worth of improvements to historic building
- Tulsa People: A solid Foundation for Will Rogers High