Address: 3909 E. 5 Pl. Tulsa, Oklahoma 74112 | Principal: Nicolette Dennis | Phone: 918-833-9000
Will Rogers College JH and SH provides all students with opportunities to develop the academic, social, psychological, personal, and critical-thinking skills necessary to get to and through college and to prepare them for career and personal success in a global society.
- Recruiting 101 Meeting with Paul Putnam An expert from NCSA Next College Student Athlete, the world's largest and most successful recruiting network, will be on hand to discuss today's ultra-competitive college recruiting process on February 26 at 6 p.m. NCSA excels at removing the many unknowns and frustrations of the recruiting process for parents and student-athletes and shows them how to create a realistic recruiting game plan. Every athlete in attendance will receive a free NCSA recruiting profile providing them with nationwide exposure to college coaches in their sport.
- Leon Russell Tribute Television Premiere Join us on Saturday, March 28, 2020, 2 p.m., for the premiere of the television production of the live concert featuring musicians who played and toured with Rock & Roll Hall of Fame member, the late Leon Russell, held in the auditorium of historic Will Rogers High School. Tickets go on sale February 15.
- City LabLeer en español
City Lab is a Spring Break job opportunity for 9th and 10th grade students facilitated by Tulsa Public Schools and Tulsa Community College.
City Lab es una oportunidad de trabajo para los estudiantes del noveno y décimo grado, ofrecido por Las Escuelas Públicas de Tulsa y Tulsa Community College.
- 6th Grade Resources Visit our resource page to learn about 6th grade enrollment and upcoming open houses.
- Register Now: Math and Science ACT Prep
Whether you are taking the ACT for the first time or working to improve a previous score, these workshops offer you a chance to prepare under the guidance of RSU Testing Specialist Jeff Gaffen.
November 23, 2019
January 18, 2020
March 14, 2020
- UCO Fall Open House
You are invited to the annual UCO Fall Open House showcasing ACM@UCO student musician performances and an inside look into the academy’s state-of-the-art recording studios.
- High School Leadership Conference
HSLC is OU's three-day adventure into leadership exclusively for high school juniors from across the United States.
Rogers’ Student Selected as Star Student of the Month Gets
$1,000 Scholarship in Surprise Announcement During Class
Anahi Serna has been selected as the Star Student of the Month and the recipient of a $1,000 scholarship! Rogers Librarian Stephanie Brucks nominated Anahi for the Star Student of the Month program. The nomination for Anahi praised her for being an outstanding student always going above and beyond in all of her classes.
Tulsa Debate League a finalist for the 13th Annual Okla. Nonprofit Excellence (ONE) Awards
Shout out to Tulsa Speech and Debate for being selected as a finalist for the 13th Annual Okla. Nonprofit Excellence (ONE) Awards. Tulsa Speech and Debate League have been an amazing partner with us for the past several years. We are so thankful for our partnership. Click here to read more about the award.