Will Rogers High School Volleyball Players have already had try-outs. A complete list of girls selected for the High School VB Program can be found on the Rogers>Athletics>Volleyball> High School Tab
If you are a new High School student to Will Rogers & are interested in playing volleyball, please contact Coach Jankowski for info.
Jr. High Try-out Info is below!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jr. High Try-out Info for 2017-2018 School Year
APRIL 25th & 27th * Jr. High Skills & Drills / Open Gym 4:00-6:00 / RAC
* Jr High Open Gym is open to all current 6th & 7th graders who have been accepted
into Will Rogers Jr. High School for the 2017-2018 school year.
*Girls who are accepted into Rogers for the 2017-2018 school year & who are interested in learning the game of volleyball are welcome to come to open gyms & try-outs.
MAY 2nd & 4th * Jr. High Volleyball Try-outs 4:00-6:00 / RAC
* Try-outs are for incoming 7th & 8th Graders accepted into Rogers!
MAY 9th High School Open Gym * for those who made the VB teams 4-5:30 / RAC
**Mandatory HS Parent / Player Meeting 5:30-7:00 @ RAC
MAY 11th Jr High Open Gym * for those who made the Jr. High VB teams 4-5:30 / RAC
Mandatory Jr. High Parent / Player Meeting 5:30-7:00
1. Girls MUST come to at least ONE try-out to be considered for one of the Will Rogers High School / Jr. High School Volleyball Teams.
2. Those coming to Open Gym & Try-outs MUST wear Tennis Shoes. Comfortable clothing (shorts/spandex/t-shirts)
& knee pads are encouraged.
Questions? Contact Coach Jankowski: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students MUST have passing grades to play any sport.
- Students may wear comfortable, MODEST clothes to practices & bring a water bottle.
- NO Sports Bras without shirts during practices. Spandex or shorts are okay.
- No tight or revealing clothing during practices. Modest is Hottest!!
- Bring knee pads if you have them. If you don't & want to buy them, buy BLACK!
- Students MUST be coachable & have a good attitude ...
willing to learn & work hard!
- We will have 2 Jr High Teams this year so plan to come out for Volleyball!!
WE WANT YOU TO BE A PART OF A GREAT, GROWING TEAM!!
For more information contact: