Will Rogers 2017-2018 Volleyball Try-out Information
Girls who are accepted into Rogers for the 2017-2018 school year & who are
interested in learning the game of volleyball are welcome to come to open
gyms & try-outs. The schedule for each level/age group is below.
1. Girls MUST come to at least ONE try-out to be considered for one of
the Will Rogers High School / Jr. High School Volleyball Teams.
2. There are 3 sets of try-outs for the volleyball season. There are Jr. High
try-outs, try-outs for those entering 9th grade and also try-outs for those
entering 10th, 11th & 12th grades.
3. Check the schedule below to see when Open Gym dates are for Rogers
students who would like to learn more about volleyball before try-out dates.
4. Those coming to Open Gym & Try-outs MUST wear Tennis shoes.
Comfortable clothing (shorts/spandex/t-shirts) & knee pads are encouraged.
5. Questions? Contact Coach Jankowski: email@example.com
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Try-out & Open Gym Schedule 2017
APRIL 4th & 6th * HS Open Gym / Skills & Drills 4:00-6:00 / RAC
* HS Open Gym is open to all 8th graders going into 9th who have been accepted to Rogers HS next school year and current 9th, 10th & 11th Graders.
APRIL 11th & 18th Incoming 9th Grade VB TRY-OUTS 4:00-6:00 / RAC
APRIL 13th & 20th Current 9th, 10th & 11th Graders / VB TRY-OUTS
4:00-6:00 / RAC
APRIL 24th 9th Grade, JV & V Team Players Announced.
* HS Volleyball Teams will be posted outside Room 125 & on this Website.
APRIL 25th & 27th * Jr. High Skills & Drills / Open Gym 4:00-6:00 / RAC
* Jr High Open Gym is open to all current 6th & 7th graders who have
been accepted to Will Rogers Jr. High School for the 2017-2018 school year.
MAY 2nd & 4th * Jr. High Volleyball Try-outs 4:00-6:00 / RAC
* Incoming 7th & 8th Graders accepted into Rogers!
MAY 9th HS Open Gym * for those who made the VB teams 4-5:30 / RAC
Mandatory HS Parent / Player Meeting 5:30-7:00
MAY 11th Jr High Open Gym * for those who made the Jr. High VB teams 4-5:30 / RAC
Mandatory Jr. High Parent / Player Meeting 5:30-7:00
@ Lecture Hall A
For more information contact Coach Jankowski:
If your daughter is interested in playing next year, please contact:
Coach Jankowski at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!. Thank you!
- Students MUST have passing grades to play any sport.
- Students may wear comfortable, MODEST clothes to practices & bring a water bottle.
- NO Sports Bras without shirts during practices. Spandex or shorts are okay.
- No tight or revealing clothing during practices. Modest is Hottest!!
- Bring knee pads if you have them. If you don't & want to buy them, buy BLACK!
- Students MUST be coachable & have a good attitude ...
willing to learn & work hard!
- We will have 2 Jr High Teams this year so plan to come out for Volleyball!!
WE WANT YOU TO BE A PART OF A GREAT, GROWING TEAM!!
For more information contact: