Rogers Volleyball Website
Will Rogers 2017 Volleyball Try-out Information
Girls entering 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th Grades for the 2017-2018 school year
are welcome to come to open gyms & try-outs. The schedule is below.
1. Girls MUST come to at least ONE try-out to be considered for one of the
Will Rogers High School Volleyball Teams.
2. There are try-outs for those entering 9th grade and separate try-outs
for those entering 10th, 11th & 12th grades.
3. Open gym days are open to all HS levels and are not mandatory but
4. Those coming to Open Gym & Try-outs MUST wear Tennis shoes.
Comfortable clothing (shorts/spanx/t-shirts) & knee pads are encouraged.
5. Questions? Contact Coach Jankowski: email@example.com
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Try-out & Open Gym Schedule 2017
APRIL 4th & 6th * Open Gym / Skills & Drills 4:00-6:00 / RAC
*Open Gym is open to all 8th graders going into 9th who have been accepted
to Rogers HS next school year and current 9th, 10th & 11th Graders.
APRIL 11th & 18th Incoming 9th Graders VB TRY-OUTS 4:00-6:00 / RAC
APRIL 13th & 20th Current 9th, 10th & 11th Graders / VB TRY-OUTS
4:00-6:00 / RAC
APRIL 24th 9th Grade, JV & V Team Players Announced.
* Teams will be posted outside Room 125 & on this Website.
MAY 1st, 3rd & 9th HS Open Gym 4:00-5:30 / RAC
MAY 9th Mandatory Parent / Player Meeting 5:30 - 7:00 / Lecture Hall A
For more information contact Coach Jankowski:
- Students MUST have passing grades to play any sport.
- Students may wear comfortable clothes to practices.
- We shall not practice by Sport Bras Alone
- No tight or revealing clothing during practices. Modest is Hottest!!
- Bring knee pads if you have them. If you don't & want to buy them, buy BLACK!
- Students MUST be coachable & have a good attitude ... Think TEAM FIRST!
willing to learn & work hard!